Monday, October 31, 2005

Ebb and Flow


Life seems to ebb and flow. For a season everything is peaceful and there really doesn't seem to be any hurry in anything. The sand is smooth, the sound of the waves is relaxing. Other times life is in complete chaos and I find myself running frantically accomplishing nothing. Right now I am not sure if life is ebbing or flowing, but it is wild. The waves are crashing and it is time to either stand and enjoy the cold crash or run to the shore and hope to escape. Once one has experienced the cold crash, often times they long for it again. Why is that? I love to have control, and right now things are out of control. Too crazy!!! Oh, this is only a season. Maybe soon it will ebb or flow the other way and everything will be peaceful again. Maybe tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nanc! I found your page by accident(up til yesterday I couldn't get blogspot in China), and I'm glad I found ya :) Hope things are well for you guys, and give my best to Darren, too :)
Blessings...
Caitlin
me online: www.xanga.com/CaitlinAW81