Sunday, October 09, 2005

Too much Napoleon


I love Napoleon Dynamite. I know the movie has been out for some time now, but I never cease to laugh at his candid comments and blunt life. My two boys love Napoleon as well. My oldest son Kevin, could give Napoleon a run for the presidency skit with his dancing techniques. He has the moves! My youngest son Tucker, who is only 2 1/2, loves Napoleon as well, only he has a bit of trouble saying Napoleon Dynamite. It sounds similar just a little mumbled. I didn't realize how much Tucker had watched the movie until today. I was working on the computer at home intent upon my emails, when Tucker with his curly sandy hair came up to me with his hand in his pocket ( he loves when his pants have REAL pockets) and said, "Do you want some of my tots?" I nearly fell off my chair. We had not watched the movie for days and we had not made any reference to Napoleon that morning. He must have thought, "Oh, I have a pocket, Napoleon has a pocket and he keeps his tots in his pocket. I could pretend I have tots in my pocket." I love it!!! He is so fun! Yes, Tucker and Napoleon!

5 comments:

admin said...

Google lobbies Congress for a 'free' internet
Google has opened a lobbying office in the US capital of Washington in a bid to extend its influence in America's corridors of power.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a play roulette site/blog. It pretty much covers play roulette related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

. said...

Hi, Nancy!

I found you on a link from Christin! I love the story about the "tots"!

Love ya!

Samuel Bills said...

That picture is hilarious - it has been way to long since we have seen your boys...someday soon.

Samuel Bills said...

I mean and since we have seen you and Darren too :)

tonymyles said...

Yeah, but can they draw a liger?