Saturday, September 17, 2005

I feel so good.

Tonight I feel like life just seems to envelope me like a warm blanket. There is peace in my life. The day has been chaotic and frustrating, but tonight the sky cleared, and there is peace again. My husband is wonderful, my kids are so full of life, my home is under control, and work is fun. I can't always say that everything is great, but tonight, it is! Thank you God that there are times in life when we can smile and see a glimpse of your peace. Life should be a lot lighter than I make it. Thank you for this chance to smile and see life as wonderful!

1 comment:

Christin said...

I have moments like this too, when I feel so grateful and at peace. And I know I haven't done anything to deserve feeling this way. Sometimes I feel like Jesus has just touched me on the shoulder, in the gentlest of manners, and I just don't know why he does it. Like a gift.