Thursday, February 09, 2006

My husband

I love my husband! We have been married almost 10 1/2 years. You would think by now that I would be just ho-hum. And sometimes marriage can be that way. But tonight I was reminded just how much I love him and how very special he is. This is, I guess a bit personal to put on my blog, but I do not mind letting others know how I really feel. My husband is a visionary! I love it! Sometimes I get annoyed at his idealism and just want him to be realistic, but that is usually when I don't think people will understand where he is going with the dreams. His dreaming is a gift. I am just realizing that being a dreamer is not something that everyone can do or be. It is a unique talent. I love it in him! He always sees way beyond what others see and he truly believes that those dreams can be reality! I love that!

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with Darren. I can't wait to see what the next 10 1/2 years look like in our marriage! Darren, thanks for this great Dream!

10 comments:

tonymyles said...

Good form... anytime you can brag on your man and the institution of marriage, I get a sense the heart of God is pleased.

fetzer said...

I love Darren as well. He has a way of inspiring people and making them dream big dreams. You're blessed to be married to him. But he's even more lucky to be married to you.

Anonymous said...

get a room...

Annie Els said...

10 1/2 years already! That is super. I still remember before you guys were married. Yipes. I just remember Darren always being crazy about you. Much love to you guys.

Christin said...

I think anonymous should
a) claim their comments!
b) show a little kindness and respect!
- The not-so-anonymous Christin

PS Congrats Nancy and Darren! We love you guys.

. said...

I think there are a lot of "kids" who are where they are today at least in part due to Darren's ability to help them see the dreams God was dreaming for THEM. Thanks, Darren!

Anonymous said...

This is Erin Weber (Inman) I still remember when you were our youth directors and your wedding...what a gift from God...May he truly bless you.
Erin Weber

Unknown said...

time sure flies... how is ministry? Drop a line when you can. We'll be in Marion June 3-8, are you around?

Jason Mak

Anonymous said...

SOO happy to know that you guys are doing "well". Over time it is sometimes difficult to appreciate your spouse - especially if they are different than us. Glad to know that you still do. Thinking of you today and wondering how you guys are doing. Pauline

Jon said...

And he's cute too!

Keep him grounded, Nancy.